Monday, September 20, 2010

Hair Tonic


So I have recently been having an issue with my scalp being super dry and itchy, my hair has also been impossible to comb even after conditioning. I haven't dyed my hair in over a year.

I researched online to see what would be the best solution for my hair/scalp situation. Tea tree oil kept coming up as a good soother. So I went to Sallys near the Westlake Center. Though online they had some things that may have been an option online, the store had nothing in it.

My wonderful girlfriend had printed out some local salons we could drop in at to inquire about products. We ended up going to Sublime across the street from our apartment in Belltown. The stylist at the desk with a sharp bob cut dyed in bright red, foundation slabbed on like frosting on a cupcake mention a Shampoo and Condition by a company called Bumble and bumble.

The pictures to your upper right are what she suggested and I purchased. It is a soothing Tea Tree oil & Peppermint shampoo with a leave in conditioning spray. Costing my a whopping $42 bucks all together. But I have to say it was the best $42 bucks I have recently spent!

When applying either the shampoo or conditioner my scalp was overwhelmed by this refreshing tingling feeling. Like dipping my head in a bottle of scope. lol. It was so nice.

It has been three days now and my scalp and hair feel amazing. My hair is brushable, my scalp is soothed, scab free, and I am happy.

I definitely recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment