Saturday, March 27, 2010

A taste of Cherry on Saturday afternoon.

Today I was supposed to go into work. This would of been my last day, due to my layoff. Falling asleep last night did not come easy, my mind flooding with 'should I's and shouldn't I's'. I've never been good with goodbyes it is easier for me to just walk away.

I think I found my dream apartment today. It is in the heart of downtown Seattle, and where all the queers frequent. Yes, Capitol Hill. It is on the 9th floor of a very old brick building, who's history is unknown. lt has an amazing city view that at night I just know will be breathtaking. The old building has two elevators, two laundry rooms, and purple doors : -), oh yes, lets not forget to mention the buzz in entry, and the location so convenient that we can walk or bus to anywhere.

Its small, quaint, affordable, includes all utilities including electricity. It has a huge walk in closet with a built in vintage style dresser with glass knobs. It has a decent amnt of storage. The bathroom is average size. The kitchen is beautiful and open to the living room.

My fiancée and I will be looking at more apartments tomorrow, but I think we have both already made our decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment