Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A bit about me.

Hey Girls (and guys)! My name is Crisanna aka Orchid. The Phat girl! I am 24 years old and have been morbidly obese for several years. I am 5'1". I have not weighed myself in three years. Three years ago I weighed 310lbs. I may very well be over that now.

I am here to share my story. this blog is to help me become 100% honest with myself and with you. Things are going to get very personal very quick. We are going to be discussing difficulties found in activities of daily living, sex, illnesses, diseases and so much more.

These are things that even I am embarrassed to discuss, but I need to. My wight has been out of control and I know I am not the only one out there.

Lets keep it REAL ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Please don't feel embarrassed to share this kind of stuff. I believe that opening up and sharing personal information can be empowering because we have people rooting for us :-)

    ReplyDelete