Monday, March 15, 2010

Late Lunch

Okay so it is 4:10 pm and I am now about to eat my lunch. I have 1020 calories left for the day, lets see how I did.

Lunch: 10 Baby Carrots- 40 Calories
1 cup of salad- 7.5 Calories
2 slices of Stacker pickles- 5 Calories
2 medium flour tortillas- 260 Calories
10 Shrimp- 80 Calories
1 tbsp of Butter- 60 Calories
Turkey lunch Meat- 45 Calories
Total: 497.5 Calories
Total Left: 522 Calories

My lunch today is Delish. 2 Snack wraps, One was a turkey Salad snack wrap and the other was a shrimp salad snack wrap. The shrimp was sauteed in 1 tbsp of butter with S&P, it was then set aside while the tortillas browned in the same pan. I then divided the 1 cup of salad between the two tortillas. I added shrimp to one, and turkey to the other, topped it of with about 1 tbsp of lemon juice divided btwn the two. Then a side of baby carrots and two slices of a pickle.

I did not count the lemon juice in as any calories. 1 cup of lemon juice is 61 calories, I only used one tbsp of lemon juice from a fresh lemon. Since there is 16 tablespoons to one cup, its approximately 0.3 calories per one tbsp of lemon juice.

If you have any low calorie recipes you'd like to share, I would love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment