Sunday, April 3, 2011

Don't be a drag, just be a Queen! Haaay!!

Hello world! I have a confession. I totally ditched this blog for Lj.... But I am back. For now anyway. lol.

I think I started posting in Lj because no one on FB has it. Where as this blog I post on FB. Guess I needed a little break.

So my woman and I are still going strong. Still living in Downtown Seattle. I am done with schooling for now, but plan to go back again in the near future to finish.

Life is starting to get back to normal. Slowly but surely.

I am in desperate need of a couch. Preferably a free one. One that does not stink. Small rips okay because I will be using a slip cover. No one on Craigslist has been helpful in the least. No one wants to deliver it. lol I offer gas money and offer to help put it in their car. But still no. *sigh*

I found an awesome red ikea couch for 100 bucks, and they will deliver, alas i has no monies. Couch = Fail

I really do not have much to post at the moment. Dinner is cooking, wife will be home soon, kitties are playing, and shows will be on soon!

So. For now. I bid you ado.

1 comment: