Sunday, May 29, 2011

Theo


I have not updated in quite some time. I have been in a state of ruin. I am sure everyone has been there sometime or another.

I do not blog much, if at all when I am depressed. I do not know why. Lazy perhaps. But alas! I am here! Something must be going right, no?

I found a fabulous job. Well in all fairness, it found me! None the less, it is magnificent. I am working for a non profit organization that helps individuals in a numerous amount of ways. The sector I work in is located in Seattle. I work with a slightly different type of clientele than usual. They are independent with just about everything in their life except when it comes to medication. That is where we come in. We are looking forward to a change within the next year or so to do some total care residents. It will be interesting to see how the staff shifts gears, most of them have not done total care. I think it will be awesome.

I cannot wait for life to get back on status. It has been in the shit hole for far too long. I also cannot wait for my lease to be up at my current apartment. I am ready for a darn upgrade! CAN I GET A HOT TUB?! LOL. sorry I love that commercial.

I have not spoken to any family recently. It makes me quite sad. I try not to think about it though. I just miss how close we all used to be. Us siblings at least.

I have a lot to work on with myself. I am excited to start. A co-worker recommended a Psychic that works out in Alki. I think that is where I will start with my new beginning. I think 26yrs old is a good age to start with this new adventure. I cannot wait to see how the ride goes. Have to wait for the paychecks to roll in first before I go see her though. I am excited.

I think this all for now, I know it is short. Sorry! I will be back!! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment